The Tori Institute
Welcome to the Tori Institute. Where you can Think, Speak and Respect your opinions openly for the love of Tori.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tori Institute
Welcome to the Tori Institute. Where you can Think, Speak and Respect your opinions openly for the love of Tori.
The Tori Institute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Manners To Abide To Commune Here

Go down

What Manners To Abide To Commune Here Empty What Manners To Abide To Commune Here

Post by The Pink Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:32 am

This is the thread that must be read by all who come here.It is the most important thing because it protects you as well as informs.

1. The purpose of this forum is to SERVE THE MATURE AND ADULT TORI AMOS FANS. this means we are civil, able to discuss subject matter that may be heated elsewhere calmly and rationally and that we are respectful to one another.

2. There is absolutely NO TORI AMOS LOVE/HATE OBSESSIVE FANS(PEOPLE WHO OVERLY LOVE HER OR INTENSLY LOVE ONE ASPECT SO HATE ON HER EVERYWHERE ELSE) , RANTERS(SOAP BOX PREACHERS) NOR OFFENSIVE AND OVER THE TOP OPINIONS ALLOWED HERE. i have created a forum based on balance. there are plenty of forums out there that will let you do that. go there. however TO SERVE MY MEMBER AND COMMUNITY ZRO TOLERANCE FOR THIS BEHAVIOR IS ALLOWED AND WILL NOT BE LOOKED AT AS CENSORSHIP IF YOU ARE BANNED BUT RATHER A VIIOLATOR OF OUR RULES.

3. there will be no censoring of one another however I WILL BAN OR DISMISS ANYONE BREAKING THE BALANCE OF MATURITY, ADULT LIKE MANNERS, THE UNWANTED BEHAVIORS IN 2 ....IS ALL CAUSE FOR DISMISSAL AND BANNING. SO DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GO CRYING ELSEWHERE CLAIMING WE ARE STRICT AND CENSORING IF YOU ARE TAPPED ON THE SHOULDER. THIS IS THE CONDUCT THE MEMBERS WANT. if you arent a good fit just take it for what it is.

4. please no overposting of youtube videos. link are fine but they take up so much memory!!!!!!!!! and I have to pay forit. thank you.

5. IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM BEFORE EXITING PM OR PERSONALLY EMAIL MYSEL THE PINK(ALSO THE TORI AMOS COLLECTORS CREATORS) OR sCARLETSVOODOO, LORI, MY COADMIN. WE WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE OKAY AND IF THE SITUATION CAN BE REPAIRED. IF NOT WE NEED TO KNOW HOW WE CAN DO BETTER.

6. the entire point of posting about taboo subects is TO BE PASSIONATE ABOUT YOUR OPINION NOT ABOUT SOME OTHER MEMBER. PERSONALLY ATTACKING ANOTHER MEMEBR IS SO NOT COOL HERE. SO WHAT IF SOMEONE DISAGREES. THAT DOESNT MAKE YOU WRONG IT MAKES YOU DIFFER. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL.

7. YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE ON THE TORI INSTITUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE AREAS CONSIDERED TABOO OR APPROPRIATE FOR SOME ARE ALL PASSWORD PROTECTED. THIS WAY THEY CAN STAY OUT OF SIGHT AND OUT OF MIND AS YOU CONVENE HAPPILY ON THE FORUM. IT IS ALWAYS YOUR CHOICE HERE. ALWAYS.

8. WE SUPPORT AND PROMOTE OTHER SITES HERE. THERE IS NO COMPETING WITH ANYONE AND NO DESIRE TO BE BETTER.

9. PLEASE LOOK AT THE BOTTOM MOST SECTION THAT SAYS CONTRIBUTIONS. IT IS A VERY HELPFUL PAGE TO ME LOL.

most of all never forget the purpose here....

THIS IS FOR THE THINKING TORI AMOS FAN, THE COLLECTOR AND THE ADULT WHO CAN HANDLE THEMSELVES FORUM. THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT CHNAGE ...TO BE HEARD AND NOT CENSORED BUT ALSO WANT OTHERS TAMED AND CONTROLED FOR THEIR SEEEMINGLY UGLY VITRIOL ON TORI.

DUALITY MEETING NEUTRALITY .
The Pink
The Pink
The Pink

https://thetoriinstitute.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum