The Tori Institute
Welcome to the Tori Institute. Where you can Think, Speak and Respect your opinions openly for the love of Tori.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tori Institute
Welcome to the Tori Institute. Where you can Think, Speak and Respect your opinions openly for the love of Tori.
The Tori Institute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to keep the present alive which I think this site does. But where can "We" keep it going in the present even more?

2 posters

Go down

I would like to keep the present alive which I think this site does.   But where can "We" keep it going in the present even more? Empty Re: I would like to keep the present alive which I think this site does. But where can "We" keep it going in the present even more?

Post by The Pink Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:26 am

As of now this is the only site that caters to cllectors this much.

Its also the only middle ground site to offer the choice to enter discussions that are mature - things like significant changes in tori 's life some of us believe have affected her career and music.

A lot of fans and sites have a tendency to either censor this very reasonable discussion or absolutely take it too far.

My friends in the tori world. We are able to dicuss frankly what we think is affecting her. And I want to carry into that this forum. And see if others can handle that.

The crowd that seems to not be able to handle it is the newbies. They are in a stage we were in when tori was actually very genuine. We veterans feel she is losing a sense of self and basically wearing that mask she believes is who she was.

We have reasons to believe this and valid ones.

The collecting section is separated into a group for hard core collectors because if u ever talk to a collector basically if u can't keep up we aren't really ibterested in talking to u. If u want a mentor and want to collect and you're serious lest talk.

Ultimatey my trouble is I built this initially for my Tori Amos Collectors fans on FB to have a more efficient and more of a community feel opposed to the silliness of fb. Its all one liners and my rules were broken on a daily basis as no one ever went to thw botton to see what was there.

Bt 95% of fbeers will not come jere. They are safe in the cocoon of a dumbass spoom fed of now.

Here's the key to making this forum alive. POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the only one who has posyted. Post back! I've written so much. No one has argued or agreed.

Approach $e privately ask me if there's a job to do.

There are!

This forum survibes and breathes based on you.
The Pink
The Pink
The Pink

https://thetoriinstitute.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I would like to keep the present alive which I think this site does.   But where can "We" keep it going in the present even more? Empty I would like to keep the present alive which I think this site does. But where can "We" keep it going in the present even more?

Post by ThoughtsRightNow Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:28 am

Any ideas would be welcome and if they are bad ideas they will still have merit.
ThoughtsRightNow
ThoughtsRightNow
Black Winged

http://upliftingthoughts.org

Back to top Go down